You are currently viewing Secretlab Warranty.View NeueChair Warranty
Secretlab Warranty Statement (UK)
Last Updated: 15th October 2019
The following only applies if you, as the purchaser, deal as a "Consumer" under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, or any other applicable law, and may not apply in your particular case. In telling you the following, we do not vary or extend the remedies otherwise available to you at law.
Table of Contents
Secretlab Chairs (the "Products") are warranted for a period of:
- three (3) years for Secretlab 2020 Series Chairs ("Secretlab 2020 Chairs")
- five (5) years for Secretlab 2020 Chairs properly registered under the 5-year Extended Warranty Program at www.secretlab.co/redeem
- two (2) years (for all other Products)(the "Warranty Period")
- missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery;
- defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the Products at the time of delivery;
- failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery; and
major defects in the functionality of hydraulics, armrests, backrest recline, and casters, such as:
- Skeletal steel frame failure
- Casters Mechanism failure
- Recline Mechanism failure
- Tilt Mechanism failure
- Gas Lift failure
- Armrest mechanism failure
Subject to the following:
- any replacement parts shall be sent to the address of the original purchaser;
- replaced parts may be recollected by Secretlab to be disposed;
- to benefit under this warranty, Secretlab must be notified of any defect within 14 days of the occurrence of such defect via an image or video of the relevant defect sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- to the extent permitted under the law in the United Kingdom, all parts replaced or repaired under this warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period, or 30 days, whichever is longer.
1b. What our warranty does NOT cover
For the avoidance of doubt, this warranty does not cover the following (the “Exclusions”):
- wear and tear of surfaces, including but not limited to (a) degradation of upholstery (PU leather / fabric / leather), top portion of armrests, pillows, casters exterior or stitching, (b) damage to plastic coverings, (c) variance of tightness of mechanisms, and (d) cuts, scratches or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
- any claims for indirect, consequential or incidental losses.
- damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Secretlab;
- damage caused to the Products during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to the relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided;
- minor misalignments, variations arising out of hand-made workmanship.
1c. Limited Warranty
Secretlab reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the Exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Secretlab reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by Secretlab at its sole discretion, to the extent permitted under applicable UK consumer law.
Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only. Where Secretlab has determined that a benefit under this warranty may be claimed, the costs incurred in replacing such defective part or material (including in particular, the cost of materials or postage) shall be borne by Secretlab. Components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original.
All replacement chair parts purchased by existing Secretlab Chair customers shall be warranted for the remainder of their original Secretlab Chair Warranty Period, or chair parts Warranty Period, whichever is longer (original Secretlab Chair invoice required to be eligible).
This warranty is in addition to any rights a consumer may have under the applicable UK consumer law. Any paragraph of this warranty which is unenforceable or void at law is to be severed and the rest of this warranty will remain in force.
This warranty will end immediately if the Product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial-use.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of these terms and conditions herein. For the purposes of any warranty protection from Secretlab, all subsequent purchasers acquire the Product "as is".
1d. Disclaimer of all other warranties and obligations
This warranty and Secretlab's obligations thereunder is in lieu of all other warranties (except for those provided under applicable UK consumer law, which cannot be excluded) whether expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as all other representations made to the original purchaser.
1e. Effective Date
This warranty shall be effective for purchases of the Products as of the date of delivery.
2. Refund and Return Policy
We want you to love your chair! However, if you are not completely satisfied, we want to work with you to make things right. But before considering a return, don't forget that all our chairs are covered by warranty, which you can read up on here. Simply reach out to us via our support form so that our customer support team can do their best to resolve your issue.
Any withdrawal of a contract with us must be initiated within 14 days of the product’s delivery by contacting us via the email address provided above. All returns must be returned to the designated address without undue delay (within 14 days) and return shipping and fees shall be at the purchaser’s responsibility. We do not accept returns of partially assembled products.
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). However, note that the cost of returning the goods to us is borne by you. Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of us receiving the returned goods from you.
If the return policy is not adhered to, or if the product is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods.
All returns and refunds decisions by Secretlab shall be final.
We are sad to see you go but if you really need to return an item, please reach us via our Support Form with your order number and details about the product that you would like to return.
We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return your order.
For further information please contact:
Back to Top